2011年6月6日星期一

Journey to China

I was in  read the book for 4 years. However, 80% of the time to stay that is not romantic, is drawing keyboarding in the ivory tower, not to mention the depth of understanding of China Travel what this city. So basically I'm here in vain, Guangzhou if you see, you can right when the joke, I do not care.

My first impression of  is the case. Students reported the next day, due to the repair of my walkman, I take the bus from school to Henan, the viaduct traffic China Tours jam, blocking more than 2 hours. The temperature was about 32 degrees and no air conditioning, is really rather die than live.

I have time, I am afraid that traffic congestion in  are among the highest in the country (now much better, but still not been fundamentally resolved.) And the Guangzhou municipal China Travel authorities took every turn as the road opened like a zipper - is not already way width, together with such a whole, it is easy to intestinal obstruction. More than the old city of, where the roads have a direct impact on the smooth flow of traffic.For more information, please click to http://onlinechiantours56.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论